write-behind cache performance bottleneck

李玉珏@163 李玉珏@163

write-behind cache performance bottleneck

Hi community,

When the write-behind cache is enabled, will the normal write of the
cache block in the process of batch writing to the third-party database?

If the write performance of third party database is poor, does Ignite
have any optimization strategy?

李玉珏@163 李玉珏@163

Re: write-behind cache performance bottleneck

If only put operations, with very few updates, would changing the
writeBehindCoalescing parameter to false help improve the problem?

在 2019/9/9 上午10:31, liyuj 写道:
> Hi community,
>
> When the write-behind cache is enabled, will the normal write of the
> cache block in the process of batch writing to the third-party database?
>
> If the write performance of third party database is poor, does Ignite
> have any optimization strategy?

Re: write-behind cache performance bottleneck

Hello!

Unfortunately we would need more information to answer either question.

What's `normal write of the cache block`? Can you show some code?