statistics of cache - number of loaded rows to particular tires.

tomk tomk

statistics of cache - number of loaded rows to particular tires.

Hello,
How to check following thnigs:
How many entries (rows) is loaded to off-heap.
How many entries (rows) is loaded to on-heap
How many entries (rows) is swapped ?
(better metric: GB/MB)

Denis Magda Denis Magda

Re: statistics of cache - number of loaded rows to particular tires.

Hi,

Size in number of entries:

cache.size(CachePeekMode.ONHEAP)
cache.size(CachePeekMode.OFFHEAP)

cache.size(CachePeekMode.SWAP)

Size in bytes:
CacheMetrics.getOffHeapAllocatedSize
CacheMetrics.getSwapSize

To my knowledge there is no public API that returns size in bytes for ONHEAP portion of the heap.

Denis

> On May 21, 2016, at 9:18 PM, tomk <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
> How to check following thnigs:
> How many entries (rows) is loaded to off-heap.
> How many entries (rows) is loaded to on-heap
> How many entries (rows) is swapped ?
> (better metric: GB/MB)

tomk tomk

Re: statistics of cache - number of loaded rows to particular tires.

Ok, maybe something that use  ignitevisorcmd ?

Size in number of entries:

cache.size(CachePeekMode.ONHEAP)
cache.size(CachePeekMode.OFFHEAP)

cache.size(CachePeekMode.SWAP)

Size in bytes:
CacheMetrics.getOffHeapAllocatedSize
CacheMetrics.getSwapSize

To my knowledge there is no public API that returns size in bytes for ONHEAP portion of the heap.

Denis

> On May 21, 2016, at 9:18 PM, tomk <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
> How to check following thnigs:
> How many entries (rows) is loaded to off-heap.
> How many entries (rows) is loaded to on-heap
> How many entries (rows) is swapped ?
> (better metric: GB/MB)

Denis Magda Denis Magda

Re: statistics of cache - number of loaded rows to particular tires.

Sure, you can have a look at VisorCache.estimateMemorySize sources if you really needs this.

Denis