spring beans vs lifecyclebeans

jaroslav.saxa jaroslav.saxa

spring beans vs lifecyclebeans

Dear Ignite,

We have following problem/challenge we’re currently facing to:

·       We have implemented IgniteCompute closureX - which uses @Autowired beanA which calls via JNI C++ dll

·       We instantiate and initialize beanA via spring = <context:component-scan base-package="d.c.b.a"/>

·       When we start one or more ignite nodes on one physical machine and broadcast closure (via ignite client) across these nodes (one physical machine) everything  works  just fine

·       When we start ignite nodes on several physical machines:

o   On the machine where ignite client’s is broadcasting closure computation works fine

o   On other physical machines running the ignite nodes we are getting exception_access_violation coming from JNI class accessing C++ dll

·       Question:

o   Could there any problem with beanA instantiation via spring – before node starting  and not via ignite lifecyclebean? Why do I refere to lifecyclebean: before we put the whole functionality of beanA into spring we did small PoC = w/o spring where closure did utilize lifecycle beanA accessing via JNI DLL lib and it worked

Thank you a lot in advance!

jaro

Jaroslav Saxa

Accenture – Technology Architecture

Plynarenska 7/C, 829 01 Bratislava

Mobile: +421-904-706113

Email: [hidden email]

www.accenture.com
Artem Shutak Artem Shutak

Re: spring beans vs lifecyclebeans

Hi jaro!

At first I want to note that Ignite doesn't support Autowired annotation. Instead you should use SpringResource annotation [1].

If it will not solve your issue, could you please provide next information:
- A little java-code example, which I can run and reproduce the issue. + Ignite xml-configuration file and all other configuration files which you have. The best solution here would be a little project on github.
- OS versions and java version
- logs from all nodes
- any other useful information

[1] http://ignite.apache.org/releases/1.4.0/javadoc/org/apache/ignite/resources/SpringResource.html