repairing connection after crash of ignite node server

tomk tomk

repairing connection after crash of ignite node server

Hello,
Is it possible detect disconnetion of ignite node server ?
I can see in my logs something like that:
[14:52:09] Failed to connect to any address from IP finder (will retry to join topology every 2 secs): [/127.0.0.1:47500]
So I would like to override method that will be called after successfully joining to topology. Then I can loadCache (all database).

Re: repairing connection after crash of ignite node server

Hi,

You can use LifecycleBean [1] and its AFTER_NODE_START event to configure a callback to be called after node startup. Will this help you?

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/ignite-life-cycle

-Val