read through with spring data

himanshu himanshu

read through with spring data

Hello Gurus,

I have 2 tables Person and Contact , contact table has person id as foreign
key.
I have loaded 200k records in database and I am trying to test read through
with this data set using spring ignite data module.

when I am calling repository.get(primaryKey) it is able to load that object
in memory but when I try the same with another attribute in person table
which is annotated with QuerySqlField annotation it is not working.

when I have loaded all data in memory it is working fine but that is not
read through scenario since I have all data in memory?

any help is appreciated