"When you should not use Apache Ignite", 8 Sept, Online

Dmitriy Pavlov Dmitriy Pavlov

"When you should not use Apache Ignite", 8 Sept, Online

Dear Apache Ignite community members,

We are all subscribed to this list because we are interested in Apache Ignite.  I participated in its development, and now I have the honor of serving as VP, Apache Ignite (PMC chair).

It is quite natural to share only the benefits and strengths of your solution, avoiding limitations. As a technical guy, I understand that this is not really possible to create a limitless product that fits every imaginable case.

And on September 8, 2020, I'll give a talk about cases when Apache Ignite won't suit your needs, cases in which it is better to take something else.  Join the Apache Ignite Virtual meetup on September 8th, join to get the zoom link and chat after the talk.

Hope to see you soon.
Have an awesome week,
Dmitriy Pavlov
Kseniya Romanova Kseniya Romanova

Re: "When you should not use Apache Ignite", 8 Sept, Online

Hi! Here are the links:

Video: https://youtu.be/7UjENQBFvIQ
Slides: https://go.gridgain.com/rs/491-TWR-806/images/EPAM_AIMeetup_When_you_should_note_use_Apache_Ignite.pdf

Join Virtual Meetup not to miss the next Ignite talks! September 15 visit the Community Gathering and learn more about planned changes in Ignite 3.0  https://www.meetup.com/Apache-Ignite-Virtual-Meetup/events/272675408/