partition loss policy exception??

kay kay

partition loss policy exception??

Hello, I have a question about PartitionLossPolicy..

I configure partitionLossPolicy for 'READ_ONLY_SAFE' specific cache and If
some reason that I don't know occur a partition loss.

Then, when I access to loss partition for read using java thin client, What
happend?

Is it throw a exception? If throw a Exception, What is a Exception Name??

I'll waiting for reply.

Thank you so much.

ibelyakov ibelyakov

Re: partition loss policy exception??

In case of java thin client usage, you should expect that "org.apache.ignite.internal.client.thin.ClientServerError" will be thrown on "get" operation execution for the lost partition. Here is an example:

org.apache.ignite.internal.client.thin.ClientServerError: Ignite failed to process request [626]: class org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.CacheInvalidStateException: Failed to execute cache operation (all partition owners have left the grid, partition data has been lost) [cacheName=testcache, part=625, key=UserKeyCacheObjectImpl [part=625, val=625, hasValBytes=false]] (server status code [1])
at org.apache.ignite.internal.client.thin.TcpClientChannel.processNextResponse(TcpClientChannel.java:326)
at org.apache.ignite.internal.client.thin.TcpClientChannel.receive(TcpClientChannel.java:234)
at org.apache.ignite.internal.client.thin.TcpClientChannel.service(TcpClientChannel.java:171)
at org.apache.ignite.internal.client.thin.ReliableChannel.service(ReliableChannel.java:160)
at org.apache.ignite.internal.client.thin.ReliableChannel.affinityService(ReliableChannel.java:222)
at org.apache.ignite.internal.client.thin.TcpClientCache.cacheSingleKeyOperation(TcpClientCache.java:509)
at org.apache.ignite.internal.client.thin.TcpClientCache.get(TcpClientCache.java:111)
at com.test.App.main(App.java:56)

Igor