.net support

pgarg pgarg

.net support

asked by liang

Does the ignite support .net as GridGain use to ? if so, where is the dll to be included in the c# projects?

-----
This post is migrated from now discontinued Apache Ignite forum at
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/discuss

pgarg pgarg

Re: .net support

commented by yakov zhdanov

Ignite does not have .net APIs. Only GridGain has.

-----
This post is migrated from now discontinued Apache Ignite forum at
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/discuss
pgarg pgarg

Re: .net support

commented by liang

Is it the Ent version only?

-----
This post is migrated from now discontinued Apache Ignite forum at
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/discuss
pgarg pgarg

Re: .net support

commented by yakov zhdanov

Yes, .net API is Ent only.

-----
This post is migrated from now discontinued Apache Ignite forum at
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/discuss
pgarg pgarg

Re: .net support

commented by dmitriy setrakyan

There is currently a discussion with GridGain to open source the .NET APIs. I am hoping it happens, stay tuned.

-----
This post is migrated from now discontinued Apache Ignite forum at
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/discuss
pgarg pgarg

Re: .net support

commented by filippo

I am hoping that, too. IMO, it could attract new developers (I would be one of these) that are more accustomed with .NET ecosystem and maybe open up opportunities to integrate Ignite with other .NET Open Source projects.

-----