messaging behavior

shawn.du shawn.du

messaging behavior

Hi,

I am trying ignite topic based messaging. I wonder to know ignite behavior in blow case:

Client A send a message with topic T1  to ignite server, but there are no topic listeners at this time, after for a while(like 1 or 2 minutes), Client B is online and subscribe topic T1, will client B get the message? if true, how long
the message will stay in ignite queue and how to set it?
how it is for ordered message?

Thanks
Shawn

Nikolai Tikhonov-2 Nikolai Tikhonov-2

shawn.du shawn.du

Re: messaging behavior

Hi,

I want to use ignite messaging to send notifications to some client nodes.

I write a tool to do this.

this tool will start as a client node and send some message. when it send out the message,
the tool will stopped.
it seems that this doesn't work and i notice error like: Failed to resolve sender node (did the node left grid?)
it seems the node gone are too fast.

How to solve this?  another question is how can I get the feedback of how message are received by other nodes.

Thanks
Shawn