max number of TCP connections

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Clay Teahouse Clay Teahouse
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

max number of TCP connections

Hi All

What is the max number of TCP connections that can be specified for the ListenSyslog processor?  The default seems to be 2.

thanks
Clay

ilya.kasnacheev ilya.kasnacheev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: max number of TCP connections

Hello!

What's ListenSyslog? I have not heard about it.

Regards,
--
Ilya Kasnacheev


вт, 18 июн. 2019 г. в 06:24, Clay Teahouse <[hidden email]>:
Hi All

What is the max number of TCP connections that can be specified for the ListenSyslog processor?  The default seems to be 2.

thanks
Clay

Clay Teahouse Clay Teahouse
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: max number of TCP connections


On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 9:59 AM Ilya Kasnacheev <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello!

What's ListenSyslog? I have not heard about it.

Regards,
--
Ilya Kasnacheev


вт, 18 июн. 2019 г. в 06:24, Clay Teahouse <[hidden email]>:
Hi All

What is the max number of TCP connections that can be specified for the ListenSyslog processor?  The default seems to be 2.

thanks
Clay

stephendarlington stephendarlington
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: max number of TCP connections

This is the Apache Ignite user mailing list. For help with Apache Nifi you’ll need to engage with their community. See here:


Regards,
Stephen

On 18 Jun 2019, at 17:02, Clay Teahouse <[hidden email]> wrote:


On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 9:59 AM Ilya Kasnacheev <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello!

What's ListenSyslog? I have not heard about it.

Regards,
--
Ilya Kasnacheev


вт, 18 июн. 2019 г. в 06:24, Clay Teahouse <[hidden email]>:
Hi All

What is the max number of TCP connections that can be specified for the ListenSyslog processor?  The default seems to be 2.

thanks
Clay



Clay Teahouse Clay Teahouse
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: max number of TCP connections

Sorry for the mix-up.

On Wed, Jun 19, 2019 at 2:35 AM Stephen Darlington <[hidden email]> wrote:
This is the Apache Ignite user mailing list. For help with Apache Nifi you’ll need to engage with their community. See here:


Regards,
Stephen

On 18 Jun 2019, at 17:02, Clay Teahouse <[hidden email]> wrote:


On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 9:59 AM Ilya Kasnacheev <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello!

What's ListenSyslog? I have not heard about it.

Regards,
--
Ilya Kasnacheev


вт, 18 июн. 2019 г. в 06:24, Clay Teahouse <[hidden email]>:
Hi All

What is the max number of TCP connections that can be specified for the ListenSyslog processor?  The default seems to be 2.

thanks
Clay