java.sql.SQLException: Schema change operation failed: Thread got interrupted while trying to acquire table lock.

yangjiajun yangjiajun

java.sql.SQLException: Schema change operation failed: Thread got interrupted while trying to acquire table lock.

Hello.

I am testing ignite 2.8.It sometimes throws following exception:

java.sql.SQLException: Schema change operation failed: Thread got
interrupted while trying to acquire table lock. at
org.apache.ignite.internal.jdbc.thin.JdbcThinConnection.sendRequest(JdbcThinConnection.java:901)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.jdbc.thin.JdbcThinStatement.execute0(JdbcThinStatement.java:231)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.jdbc.thin.JdbcThinStatement.executeUpdate(JdbcThinStatement.java:380)
at
com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.ProxyStatement.executeUpdate(ProxyStatement.java:120)
at
com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariProxyStatement.executeUpdate(HikariProxyStatement.java)
at
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) at
at
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Do u have any ideas about this?How can I avoid it?

ezhuravlev ezhuravlev