isolated cluster configuration

javastuff.sam@gmail.com javastuff.sam@gmail.com

isolated cluster configuration

Hi,

We have a requirement for 2 separate cache cluster isolated from each other.
We have 2 separate configuration file and java program to initialize.
We achieved it by using non-intersecting IP and Port for different cluster
while using TCP discovery.

However, we need to achieve the same using DB discovery. Is there a way to
configure 2 separate cache cluster using DB discovery?

Thanks,
Sam

javastuff.sam@gmail.com javastuff.sam@gmail.com

Re: isolated cluster configuration

Any pointers for this?

javastuff.sam@gmail.com javastuff.sam@gmail.com

Re: isolated cluster configuration

Thank you for the response Ilya.

Using 2 different DB schema is a way out here, but I was trying to see if
there is any other way to achieve this. Maybe property or configuration
resulting in different table names for the isolated cluster or table details
having cluster details to isolate from each other.

Please let me know if this can be done without having 2 separate DB schemas.