is it possible to use file based cachestore for persistence?

fatality fatality

is it possible to use file based cachestore for persistence?

I would like to use a file based persistence instead of cassandra as it becomes a bottleneck even if i try all the async/batching options.
Could you please enlighten us if there is such option like using directly the filesystem like hdfs or any other thing?

As i see gridgain has this option http://docs.gridgain.com/docs/local-recoverable-store. but How about ignite?

Regards
Andrew Mashenkov Andrew Mashenkov

Re: is it possible to use file based cachestore for persistence?

Hi,

You have to implement CacheStore interface for it.

On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 11:33 AM, fatality <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
I would like to use a file based persistence instead of cassandra as it
becomes a bottleneck even if i try all the async/batching options.
Could you please enlighten us if there is such option like using directly
the filesystem like hdfs or any other thing?

Regards

Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov
Regards,
Andrew.
fatality fatality

Re: is it possible to use file based cachestore for persistence?

So currently there is no implementation in ignite that we can already use?