ignite2.7.5-Some question about K-V data grid!

ying han yun ying han yun

ignite2.7.5-Some question about K-V data grid!

Hi , I have 4 ignite servers 16C 32G .
My server config in attachment.

Server config set the backups 1, I put 200G data to K-V data grid, The server will save 200G * 2 data .
Put data task complete,  I saw 52G backup file on disk in one node。

Why server can save all of data?  OR data is not whole??

Are there mechanisms for data discarding when there is not enough space?

package-cache.xml (7K) Download Attachment

Re: ignite2.7.5-Some question about K-V data grid!

Hi,

It might be the case that most of the disk space is occupied by WAL or WAL archives. Check if that's the case and you can tune various WAL-related settings:

Let us know if it helps.

-
Denis