ignite-web-console database

sheshananda sheshananda

ignite-web-console database

I Am using ignite-web-console with Mongodb but the Mongodb rpm is AGPL licensed software.
Trying build ignite-web-console with open source database.

Please let me know the opensource/free database which is configurable for ignite-web-console.

--
Regards
Sheshananda
Jean Brodie Jean Brodie

Re: ignite-web-console database

Onur, I wonder if he could use GG support.

Have a good week-end.
~Jean

On Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 3:15 AM Shesha Nanda <[hidden email]> wrote:

I Am using ignite-web-console with Mongodb but the Mongodb rpm is AGPL licensed software.
Trying build ignite-web-console with open source database.

Please let me know the opensource/free database which is configurable for ignite-web-console.

--
Regards
Sheshananda

--