ignite how to get cluster queue name and count

lee110001 lee110001

ignite how to get cluster queue name and count

I need to monitor ignite queue information.
ignite how to get cluster all queue name and count?
I looked through the documents and APIs and found nothing.

Re: ignite how to get cluster queue name and count

Hello!

It seems that there is no API to get all queues.

пн, 1 июл. 2019 г. в 13:41, 李奉先 <[hidden email]>:
I need to monitor ignite queue information.
ignite how to get cluster all queue name and count?
I looked through the documents and APIs and found nothing.
lee110001 lee110001

Re: ignite how to get cluster queue name and count

Can queue data be monitored in other ways?
The production environment is wrong and needs to be checked by monitoring queue.
Regards,

Ilya Kasnacheev <[hidden email]> 于2019年7月1日周一 下午9:36写道:
Hello!

It seems that there is no API to get all queues.

пн, 1 июл. 2019 г. в 13:41, 李奉先 <[hidden email]>:
I need to monitor ignite queue information.
ignite how to get cluster all queue name and count?
I looked through the documents and APIs and found nothing.

Re: ignite how to get cluster queue name and count

Hello!

You can try to get sys cache using internal APIs (IgniteEx) and walk through it.

Please note that it will require understanding of internal APIs and data layout.

lee110001 lee110001