how to look at content of igfs

asi asi

how to look at content of igfs

Hi,

I have configured ignite to use hdfs as the secondary file system and I have
write the content of a dataframe to igfs.

Browsing the hdfs, I can see the files being written to hdfs. But is there a way
I can look at the content of igfs directly? Would I  be able to do that in
ignitevisorcmd ?

Thanks.

Antonio.

Mikhail Mikhail

Re: how to look at content of igfs

Hi Antonio,

you can use it to browse content, or hadoop web ui.

ignitevisorcmd can't be used to browse IGFS.

Thanks,
Mikhail.