documention suggestion

jonathonbell jonathonbell

documention suggestion

just a small suggestion: you might want to tweak the docs and examples at http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.1/docs/compute-tasks to mentions that the task must be annotated with the @ComputeTaskSessionFullSupport thing-a-ma-jig - the examples don't seem to run without it.

Re: documention suggestion

Jonathon,

I assume you're talking only about the last example in "Distributed Task Session" section, correct?

I think you're right, we will update the documentation. Thanks for pointing this out!

-Val
jonathonbell jonathonbell

Re: documention suggestion

Yes, that is the section I was referring to.

Thanks for the reply - Jonathon