not sure if it is related but the error isn;t pointing to it being an issue.
interop requires uct date and from sql server we are parsing in a
datetimeoffset and ignite sees it as an object and not timestamp
There is an error “Failed to update index, incorrect key class”.
Any chance you’ve changed an integer field to a string one, or something
using (var ldr = igniteclient.GetDataStreamer<int, dynamic>(TableName)) =
using (var ldr = igniteclient.GetDataStreamer<string, dynamic>(TableName))
= fails shown error
using (var ldr = igniteclient.GetDataStreamer<guid, dynamic>(TableName)) =
fails witj same error
I build the classes up dynamically and it is the exact same code that
generates all the table classes. When the data loader changes between int
and other types i get this error. to give you an idea here is the test
1) stop server and clear all data in work folder
2) modify source db view to change the key data type (i have tested int,
3) start server
4) a tool i developed dynamically builds classes based on source data
structure in sql server (this code doesnt change)
5) update the load code as shown above and map the record that is the key in
the source data to the key in the data streamer
6) run data load - only fails when underlying db connection closes which i
assume results in a flush.
when i repeat this process for int it works but anything else i get that
error. It looks to me as though the data streamer in .net only wants an int.