data streamer and AffinityUuid

wychoi wychoi

data streamer and AffinityUuid

hi Ignite team
I am being tested for the data streamer

But AffinityUuid apply to data streamer
The cache is not saved to the nodes identified by the AffinityUuid (UUID).

Are there ways that we can apply a particular clustergroup for datastreamer?

Re: data streamer and AffinityUuid

wychoi wrote
hi Ignite team
I am being tested for the data streamer

But AffinityUuid apply to data streamer
The cache is not saved to the nodes identified by the AffinityUuid (UUID).

Are there ways that we can apply a particular clustergroup for datastreamer?
Hi,

You can use CacheConfiguration.setNodeFilter() property when creating a cache. Provided predicate should define whether a node should participate in storing data or not. Data streamer acquired for this cache will send data only to these nodes.

Let me know if it works for you.

-Val
wychoi wychoi

Re: data streamer and AffinityUuid