critical thread has been detected

siva siva

critical thread has been detected

Hi,

We are getting frequently this error.Can any one of you tell what is the
root cause of this exception

Currently we are running 1 server and 5 clients

Thanks

ezhuravlev ezhuravlev

Re: critical thread has been detected

Hi,

Unfortunately, I can't see any exception message, could you please try to
attach the log file?

Thanks,
Evgenii

siva siva

Re: critical thread has been detected

Sorry, Now i have uploaded file .You can check now

igniteerror.txt
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1379/igniteerror.txt>

ezhuravlev ezhuravlev

Re: critical thread has been detected

Could you share logs from client nodes? I believe we can find more useful information there. Also, could you share a full log file, not a console output? Or, alternatively, you can run Ignite with -DIGNITE_QUIET=false to enable INFO logging for console output.

Evgenii