cpp unixodbc connection

Wolfgang Meyerle Wolfgang Meyerle

cpp unixodbc connection

Hi,

I'm now trying to connect to apache ignite via the odbc driver the whole
afternoon and now I'm stuck.

The compilation and the installation in the platform/cpp directory went
fine. Unixodbc driver was successfully installed according to the readmes.

I also double checked dependency libraries of the ignite odbc so files
and everything seems to be ok so far.

When I run isql on the command line I cannot connect to Apache Ignite.

If I use iusql on the command line with the DSN configured in
/etc/odbc.ini I can perform a connection and can access Ignites database.

However the cpp code does not work and I have no clue neither the error
message is providing useful hints.

According to the manual the ignite driver on linux is using unicode and
is not supporting ansii or am I wrong?

Can anybody provide me a short cpp example how to setup a connection
with cpp using the ODBC driver?

Regards,

Wolfgang
Wolfgang Meyerle Wolfgang Meyerle

cpp unixodbc connection

The code I'm using at the moment is here...
https://filebin.ca/5ihkjcOx8nid

Am 26.11.20 um 7:41 PM schrieb Wolfgang Meyerle:

> Hi,
>
> I'm now trying to connect to apache ignite via the odbc driver the whole
> afternoon and now I'm stuck.
>
> The compilation and the installation in the platform/cpp directory went
> fine. Unixodbc driver was successfully installed according to the readmes.
>
> I also double checked dependency libraries of the ignite odbc so files
> and everything seems to be ok so far.
>
> When I run isql on the command line I cannot connect to Apache Ignite.
>
> If I use iusql on the command line with the DSN configured in
> /etc/odbc.ini I can perform a connection and can access Ignites database.
>
> However the cpp code does not work and I have no clue neither the error
> message is providing useful hints.
>
> According to the manual the ignite driver on linux is using unicode and
> is not supporting ansii or am I wrong?
>
> Can anybody provide me a short cpp example how to setup a connection
> with cpp using the ODBC driver?
>
> Regards,
>
> Wolfgang

Re: cpp unixodbc connection

Hello!

Can you please provide a complete reproducer, with main() and all that stuff?

You can check out the modules/platforms/cpp/odbc-test for working examples.

чт, 26 нояб. 2020 г. в 21:48, Wolfgang Meyerle <[hidden email]>:
The code I'm using at the moment is here...
https://filebin.ca/5ihkjcOx8nid

Am 26.11.20 um 7:41 PM schrieb Wolfgang Meyerle:
> Hi,
>
> I'm now trying to connect to apache ignite via the odbc driver the whole
> afternoon and now I'm stuck.
>
> The compilation and the installation in the platform/cpp directory went
> fine. Unixodbc driver was successfully installed according to the readmes.
>
> I also double checked dependency libraries of the ignite odbc so files
> and everything seems to be ok so far.
>
> When I run isql on the command line I cannot connect to Apache Ignite.
>
> If I use iusql on the command line with the DSN configured in
> /etc/odbc.ini I can perform a connection and can access Ignites database.
>
> However the cpp code does not work and I have no clue neither the error
> message is providing useful hints.
>
> According to the manual the ignite driver on linux is using unicode and
> is not supporting ansii or am I wrong?
>
> Can anybody provide me a short cpp example how to setup a connection
> with cpp using the ODBC driver?
>
> Regards,
>
> Wolfgang
Igor Sapego-1 Igor Sapego-1

Re: cpp unixodbc connection

I've tried to answer your question in your following email.
Are there any other issues?

Best Regards,
Igor