configuration of SSL Ciphers

ignite_user2016 ignite_user2016

configuration of SSL Ciphers

This post was updated on .
Is there a way on ignite if I want to disable SSL Ciphers ? I would like to disable weak ciphers, any configuration would help here ?

For example, I would like to disable weak ciphers 3DES, how do I do that on Ignite ?

Weblogic does has run time arguments to disable weak ciphers that is as follows -

-Dweblogic.security.SSL.Ciphersuites=TLS_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_SHA,TLS_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_MD5

Thanks,
Rishi
alexey.goncharuk alexey.goncharuk