cache.destroy() vs cache.close()

foobar2 foobar2

cache.destroy() vs cache.close()

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
ezhuravlev ezhuravlev

Re: cache.destroy() vs cache.close()

Hi,

Cache.destroy() completely removes caches from all the nodes in the cluster, while Cache.close() just closes the local proxy for the cache. So, yes, data will be lost in case of invoking destroy from the client node.

Evgenii

пн, 10 июн. 2019 г. в 19:23, foobar2 <[hidden email]>:
Hello. I am using Ignite Cache in scala app. The node I use is in client
mode. After reading the documentation and testing it's still unclear for me
what is the difference of between destroy and close on the non-local cache
from client node? Basically, I want to know is can I possibly lose the data
by calling any of this method in the client node?

foobar2 foobar2