alternate for Cache getAll method

raja24 raja24

alternate for Cache getAll method

Hi,

I want to retrieve all the records from  the cache with out passing
collection of keys on cache getAll(collection) method.

For example I want to display all the country info from country-cache so for
this case I don't know the key values.

Do we have any alternative method like getAll() or values().

Thanks,
Raja.

Re: alternate for Cache getAll method

Hello!

IgniteCache is Iterable, meaning you can just iterate over all its entries, such as in smart for-loop:

for (CacheEntry e : cache) { ... }

чт, 1 авг. 2019 г. в 21:13, raja24 <[hidden email]>:
Hi,

I want to retrieve all the records from  the cache with out passing
collection of keys on cache getAll(collection) method.

For example I want to display all the country info from country-cache so for
this case I don't know the key values.

Do we have any alternative method like getAll() or values().

Thanks,
Raja.

raja24 raja24

Re: alternate for Cache getAll method

Ilya,

Thanks for your response and it's working.

- Raja