WriteBehind enabled problem FK constraint

manueltg89 manueltg89

WriteBehind enabled problem FK constraint

This post was updated on .
Hello.

In my app I have writeBehind to true, when I start to write in my Apache
Ignite instance sometimes throw an error with FK, is there anyway to
keep order with writes to external database?

Thanks.

Re: WriteBehind enabled problem FK constraint

Hello!

I don't think so, writeBehind is managed in batches and sometimes a batch has to be re-tried, which will make it out-of-order. Other reasons may also cause writeBehind writes to be out of order. You may not get the "correct" order even for non-write-behind Cache Store since it may maintain its own ordering between different caches.

сб, 27 июн. 2020 г. в 18:59, manueltg89 <[hidden email]>:
Hello.

In my app I have writeBehind to true, when I start to write in my Apache
Ignite instance sometimes throw an error with FK, is there anyway to
maintain order with writes to external database?

Thanks.

manueltg89 manueltg89

Re: WriteBehind enabled problem FK constraint

With writeBehind enabled I get many more errors that with writeBehind
disabled. What write state do you recommended with writes to external
database with FKs?

Thanks in advance.