Working with Spring Cloud and Docker

Данилов Семён Данилов Семён

Working with Spring Cloud and Docker

Hello, Igniters!

We've recently found issue regarding working with Ignite + Spring Data which is fixed with https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-13005 now.

I've also posted this article [1] on Apache Ignite, Spring Cloud, Spring Data and Docker.
In this article I'm building a simple REST application to showcase key features of Apache Ignite that can be useful to developers, who use Spring and Docker.
If you have any suggestions or any experience to share, please leave me some feedback.

[1] https://www.gridgain.com/resources/blog/using-apache-ignite-spring-cloud-and-docker-create-rest-application

Kind regards,
Sam.
vtchernyi vtchernyi

Re: Working with Spring Cloud and Docker

Hello Sam,

The tutorial you wrote does not have any github repo, right?

Regargs,
Vladimir Tchernyi

--
Отправлено из мобильного приложения Яндекс.Почты