Why during launching ignite client( or server) it show also size heap of client ?

tomk tomk

Why during launching ignite client( or server) it show also size heap of client ?

Hello,
I cant understand why it shows drugin starting also heap of client,
so for example for client I set 4 GB, for server, I set 5 GB. Now, it shows 9GB. After all, client shouldnt affect on capacity RAM for server node,

Re: Why during launching ignite client( or server) it show also size heap of client ?

Currently we're showing the amount of heap and number of CPUs for the whole topology including clients. But I think your point makes sense, can you create a JIRA ticket for this? You're also welcome to contribute, I believe it's a good task to start studying the code if you're interested.

-Val