Why PluginConfiguration interface was changed in gridgain-ignite-fabric-1.0.2 ?

pgarg pgarg

Why PluginConfiguration interface was changed in gridgain-ignite-fabric-1.0.2 ?

asked by cristian gheorghe florescu

How can I configure my custom plugin within IgniteConfiguration ?

-----
This post is migrated from now discontinued Apache Ignite forum at
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/discuss
pgarg pgarg

Re: Why PluginConfiguration interface was changed in gridgain-ignite-fabric-1.0.2 ?

commented by semyon boikov

Now Ignite loads PluginProviders using java.util.ServiceLoader. To load your plugin put in classpath your implementation of org.apache.ignite.plugin.PluginProvider and put in 'META-INF\services' file with name 'org.apache.ignite.plugin.PluginProvider', this file should contain single line - class name of your PluginProvider.

-----
This post is migrated from now discontinued Apache Ignite forum at
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/discuss
pgarg pgarg

Re: Why PluginConfiguration interface was changed in gridgain-ignite-fabric-1.0.2 ?

commented by cristian gheorghe florescu

Thank you for answer Please add a minimal API java doc on it.

-----
pgarg pgarg