Which cache gets expiry policy when creating near cache?

javadevmtl javadevmtl

Which cache gets expiry policy when creating near cache?

Hi, when we use ignite getOrCreateNearCache().withExpirePolicy()

Will the expire policy be set on the underlying cache or the near cache?

Re: Which cache gets expiry policy when creating near cache?

Hello!

It will be set on the cache proxy returned by withExpirePolicy() method (and will be applied to near cache, I guess, if this is implemented at all)

javadevmtl javadevmtl

Will the expire policy be set on the underlying cache or the near cache?

Will the expire policy be set on the underlying cache or the near cache?
javadevmtl javadevmtl

Re: Which cache gets expiry policy when creating near cache?

Also is there a difference between these two?

ignite.getOrCreateCache(cacheConfig, nearConfig).withExpiryPolicy();
AND
ignite.getOrCreateNearCache(name, nearConfig).withExpiryPolicy();

javadevmtl javadevmtl