When will Ignite support cross-cache SQL joins?

ght230 ght230

When will Ignite support cross-cache SQL joins?

I had learned that in version 1.5, Ignite will support cross-cache SQL joins without setting specified cache mode and AffinityKey.Is it right?

Today, using gridgain-community-fabric-1.5.6, I have tried cross-cache SQL joins with 3 tables(all tables are Partitioned Mode and AffinityKey have been setted), but the result is not correct.

I want to know whether there is plan to support cross-cache SQL joins without setting specified cache mode and AffinityKey.

Re: When will Ignite support cross-cache SQL joins?

Hi,

This is planned for 1.6. There is no exact date right now, so I recommend to subscribe to the dev list and monitor notifications about release status.

-Val
ght230 ght230

Re: When will Ignite support cross-cache SQL joins?

I see.

Is there any Ignite issues related to this problem.

If so, can you provide the ignite issue number to me for tracking?
Semyon Boikov Semyon Boikov