What is the difference in cache speed between ignite 1.7 and 1.9

wychoi wychoi

What is the difference in cache speed between ignite 1.7 and 1.9

hi

I upgraded to ignite 1.9 and tested the cache

Cache writes are slowing down

What is the difference in cache speed between ignite 1.7 and 1.9 ?
Nikolai Tikhonov-2 Nikolai Tikhonov-2

wychoi wychoi

Re: What is the difference in cache speed between ignite 1.7 and 1.9

Cash put operation using CacheAffinity has been tested.
I will do more detailed testing and deliver additional results.
Nikolai Tikhonov-2 Nikolai Tikhonov-2

Re: What is the difference in cache speed between ignite 1.7 and 1.9

Thank you! Simple benchmark would be the best information for further investigation! ;)