[Webinar] Networking in Apache Ignite - Talk at Sep 9 2020

Stanislav Lukyanov Stanislav Lukyanov

[Webinar] Networking in Apache Ignite - Talk at Sep 9 2020

Hi Igniters,

I'll be giving a webinar titled Networking in Apache Ignite. We'll look at Apache Ignite's networking components - Discovery and Communication - to see how they work together to implement various networking functions.
The webinar will be held at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET / 5 PM GMT. Details are here https://www.gridgain.com/resources/webinars/how-apache-ignite-achieves-performance-and-fault-tolerance-its-network.

Will be glad to see you there!

Stan
Kseniya Romanova Kseniya Romanova