Webinar, May 20th: Ignite SQL Essentials (Basics, Memory Quotas, Calcite-powered engine)

Webinar, May 20th: Ignite SQL Essentials (Basics, Memory Quotas, Calcite-powered engine)

Igniters,

Some time ago, we united with Igor to produce a webinar about Ignite SQL essentials:

Beginners will get a full understanding of our SQL capabilities while experienced Ignite developers will learn more about memory management internals in relation to SQL, will get an update about memory quotas and the new Calcite-powered engine.

Attend the event or bookmark the page to watch a recording later.

-
Denis