[Webinar] How to Migrate Your Data Schema to Apache Ignite

Ivan Rakov Ivan Rakov

[Webinar] How to Migrate Your Data Schema to Apache Ignite

Folks,
On Wednesday evening I'll present a talk on how to adopt Ignite SQL for your real-world cases. The following topics will be discussed:
- What Ignite SQL is good / bad for
- Known (from my perspective) scenarios when using Ignite SQL might be successful
- Pitfalls and surprises of distributed SQL: what should be taken into account
- Ignite SQL performance fine-tuning
Please feel free to join the webinar if you are interested: https://www.gridgain.com/resources/webinars/how-migrate-your-data-schema-apache-ignite
--
Best Regards,
Ivan Rakov
Humphrey Humphrey

Re: [Webinar] How to Migrate Your Data Schema to Apache Ignite

Having trouble registering. Link to apply for the webinar not active/working.

Kseniya Romanova Kseniya Romanova

Re: [Webinar] How to Migrate Your Data Schema to Apache Ignite

Hi Humphrey! Checked in chrome and firefox - the link is alive and registration works. Please try again https://www.gridgain.com/resources/webinars/how-migrate-your-data-schema-apache-ignite
If you still can not access the page please email me and I'll register you from our side.

Regards,
Kseniya Romanova
GridGain Devrel