Webinar: Apache Ignite Management & Monitoring

gstachni gstachni

Webinar: Apache Ignite Management & Monitoring

Hi Everyone,

We released a new monitoring and management tool this month for Apache Ignite and GridGain applications; GridGain Control Center. There is a webinar schedule for tomorrow, JUNE 17 2020 10:00AM PDT (-07:00), where I will provide an overview of the features and demo different use cases. If you are interested, the registration link can be found below:

If you aren't able to attend, a replay will also be posted shortly after the session.

Hope to see you there.
Thanks,
Greg

--
Greg Stachnick
GridGain Systems

VeenaMithare VeenaMithare

Re: Webinar: Apache Ignite Management & Monitoring

This post was updated on .
Hi ,

I am trying to configure cluster( ignite 2.8.1 ) in my machine with the control center agent
to understand it. The servers are started using java so I tried to add the
maven dependency or add the library as a external dependency to the project
as mentioned in these slides

https://www.gridgain.com/sites/default/files/technical-presentations/Using-Distributed-Tracing-to-Resolve-Performance-Issues-in-Apache-Ignite.pdf

https://www.gridgain.com/docs/control-center/latest/connect-ignite-cluster
( Maven artifact section )

Tried below :
1. Added Library as an external dependency into the project.
But control center agent did not start when I started the server.

I dont see the following printed in the startup logs :
Found control center....

2.  Maven dependency : looks like we are not allowed to access it from the
gridgain maven repository:
'http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.experlog/xapool/org/gridgain/control-center-agent/2.8.1.2/control-center-agent-2.8.1.2.pom'.
            > Could not HEAD
'http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.experlog/xapool/org/gridgain/control-center-agent/2.8.1.2/control-center-agent-2.8.1.2.pom'.
Received status code 403 from server: Forbidden

Could you kindly let me know what I am missing ?

Please note I am able to start the server with the control center agent when
I start it using ignite.bat script on the command prompt.

regards,
Veena.