Web Agent connected to Cluster but console doesn't show

Sankar Ramiah Sankar Ramiah

Web Agent connected to Cluster but console doesn't show

My web agent is connected successfully to both server uri (console backend) as well as the node-uri. The connectivity to cluster is also established. I am pasting web agent log below for reference. However my web console running in local machine doesn't show up the clusters. It still says "No Cluster Available" in top right corner. I have tried many things that have already been discussed in this forum but no luck. Any help in this regard would highly be appreciated. [2019-07-05 10:12:41,014][INFO ][main][AgentLauncher] Connecting to: http://localhost:3000 [2019-07-05 10:12:41,909][INFO ][EventThread][AgentLauncher] Connection established. [2019-07-05 10:12:42,128][INFO ][EventThread][AgentLauncher] Authentication success. [2019-07-05 10:12:43,024][INFO ][pool-1-thread-1][RestExecutor] Connected to cluster [url=http://localhost:9090] [2019-07-05 10:12:43,206][INFO ][pool-1-thread-1][ClusterListener] Connection successfully established to cluster with nodes: [2XXXXXX1]

Vladimir Pligin Vladimir Pligin

Re: Web Agent connected to Cluster but console doesn't show

What version do you use?

Sankar Ramiah Sankar Ramiah

Re: Web Agent connected to Cluster but console doesn't show

I am using Apache Ignite v2.0.0 as this is the latest approved version
available to my organization. However I could get it working with the latest
version of Ignite (2.7.5) in my personal machine. Do we need to anything
additional with the older version (2.0.0)? Because web agent is up and it is
connected to both console back-end and cluster.

Vladimir Pligin Vladimir Pligin

Re: Web Agent connected to Cluster but console doesn't show

And do you use the corresponding versions of WC and agent (2.0) or you're
trying a newer versions?

Sankar Ramiah Sankar Ramiah

Re: Web Agent connected to Cluster but console doesn't show

Thanks a lot for your prompt response.
Web agent is of the latest version (2.7.5) as v2.0.0 was throwing old agent
error. However I didn't get any errors due to different versions of ignite
and web agent. Could it be the root cause?

Vladimir Pligin Vladimir Pligin

Re: Web Agent connected to Cluster but console doesn't show

Yes, I suppose it could be. Have you finally managed to put it all together?

Sankar Ramiah Sankar Ramiah

Re: Web Agent connected to Cluster but console doesn't show

Yes Vladimir. Got approval for latest version and I could get it working.
Thank you so much for all your response. I am facing another issue though. I
am creating a cache in Replicated mode and putting contents into it. When I
try to browse through the cache content in web console, I see the replicated
cache content in only one node (I have 3 server nodes). I thought the
contents would be available in all the three nodes in case of Replicated
cache mode. Is my understanding wrong? Or do I need to do additional code or
config apart from setting cache mode to REPLICATED in configuration file?