[WARNING][query-#491%ServerNode%][IgniteH2Indexing] Query execution is too long

siva siva

[WARNING][query-#491%ServerNode%][IgniteH2Indexing] Query execution is too long

Hi,
I am using Apache Ignite v2.7.5 as thinclient and server in .net core and
running in window vm.

After getting long running query warning, server getting down.

Server log:
----------------------
ignite-15e6d7d4.log
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1379/ignite-15e6d7d4.log>

Server config xml file
--------------------------------------
server-config.xml
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1379/server-config.xml>

Client config xml file
-------------------------------------
client-config.xml
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1379/client-config.xml>

Cache config:

I am using RAM-128GB, CPU-32.

Anything else need let me know.
Please,Any one give me suggestion,How to solve above warning,any
configuration missing?.

Re: [WARNING][query-#491%ServerNode%][IgniteH2Indexing] Query execution is too long

Hello!

I can see that you are selecting whole table.

It is recommended to use LIMIT clause or use lazy=true (available as JDBC connection parameter and as SqlFieldsQuery setter).