Video overview of eight Ignite-specific talks scheduled for the IMCS Summit 2020

Video overview of eight Ignite-specific talks scheduled for the IMCS Summit 2020

Igniters,

We've got eight (!!!) Ignite-specific sessions scheduled for the In-Memory Computing Summit 2020. I've gone ahead and produced a quick overview of those sessions. Check and weigh up which one to join: https://youtu.be/SCqd4qfBY6Q

The sessions are delivered by our community folks: [hidden email][hidden email][hidden email][hidden email][hidden email][hidden email], me

Support the speakers and share the video within your network.

-
Denis
zaleslaw zaleslaw

Denis