Using visor with custom config

pgarg pgarg

Using visor with custom config

asked by adam miller

I'm trying to use the ignite visor, ignitevisorcmd.bat, on a windows 7 machine.

How do I get visor to open my config file? When I type 'open' at the visor prompt, it lists the configuration files from the ignite distribution.

I am executing the command from the directory where my ignite configuration is stored.

-----
This post is migrated from now discontinued Apache Ignite forum at
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/discuss

pgarg pgarg

Re: Using visor with custom config

commented by andrey novikov

Yes, you can. You can open you custom configuration file with following command: open -cpath=path_to_your_configuration

Please mind that Visor has build in help for all commands. Just type "help open" and Visor prints out all possible options for "open" command. The same for other commands.

-----