Using Apache MethaModel Row class as value to cache

pgarg pgarg

Using Apache MethaModel Row class as value to cache

asked by mshah

Hi, Is it possible to use a Row object from Apache MetaModel component? http://metamodel.apache.org/apidocs/3.4.1/

If so, can you suggest an approach. My concern is that the only get method is getValue method. I can use the api to do this, but the concern is how to specify keyFields and Query fields?

-----
This post is migrated from now discontinued Apache Ignite forum at
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/discuss
pgarg pgarg

Re: Using Apache MethaModel Row class as value to cache

commented by valentin kulichenko

Hi,

There is no automatic way to support this. I would suggest to create a simple POJO class that can be created based on MetaModel row and store the POJO. This way you'll be able to create indexes.

-----