Unable to see Throughput and Latency Metrics on Ignite Web Console

nik_dhi nik_dhi

Unable to see Throughput and Latency Metrics on Ignite Web Console

Hi, I have enabled ignite-web-agent on my ignite server, but unable to see Throughput and latency metrics on ignite web console. is something I am missing

image.png

I have enabled metrics <property name="statisticsEnabled" value="true"/> in cacheConfiguration
and
<property name="metricsEnabled" value="true"/> in defaultDataRegion