Unable to load config from absolute path.

bearrito bearrito

Unable to load config from absolute path.

Following the documentation, I am attempting to load my configuration file from an absolute path.

The exception thrown is below.

INFO: An exception was caught and reported. Message: class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to find configuration in: file:/home/barrett/Git/robot_telemetry/config/dev-ignite.xml
class org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: Failed to find configuration in: file:/home/barrett/Git/robot_telemetry/config/dev-ignite.xml

The dev-ignite.xml is a copy of https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/examples/config/example-default.xml with the H2 bean removed. The file does exist.

I'm sure this is a simple issue but I'm typically using Guice and not Spring so I'm not sure if missing something straightforward

Thanks!

-b
Denis Magda Denis Magda

Re: Unable to load config from absolute path.

Hi,

Please properly subscribe to the user list (this way we will not have to
manually approve your emails). All you need to do is send an email to ì
user-subscribe@ignite.apache.orgî and follow simple instructions in the
reply.

Please provide the full stack trace that should contain the cause of this exception. In the meantime, make sure that you specify the path in a valid form "file:///path/to/file" (according to the standard).