Two nodes in cluster

tomk tomk

Two nodes in cluster

Hello,
At now I have only one node, but I am going to add more machines (in one local network).
What should I know to do it ?
I have PARTITIONED type of cache.
Hot loading (my use case is caching postgresql) is done on one machine.
How to force ignite to distribute these rows to all machines - not only that where client is executed (client initialize hot loading from postgresql).

vdpyatkov vdpyatkov

Vladislav Pyatkov
tomk tomk

vdpyatkov vdpyatkov

Vladislav Pyatkov
Denis Magda Denis Magda

tomk tomk

Re: Two nodes in cluster

Ok,
Where should I follow my SQL queries (via JDBC interface) ?
I have two nodes with data - I would like to get full answer to SQL query.

[...]

Denis Magda Denis Magda

Re: Two nodes in cluster

How this topic is related to SQL queries? :)

I see that you’ve already started a bunch of SQL related topics on the user list. In short SQL queries can be executed via JDBC client or  using Java API.

Refer to this page for more details - https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/sql-queries

In addition it makes sense to investigate CacheQueryExample that is delivered with Ignite releases

Denis