Two DataStreamer pods for load balancing on Kubernetes

sheshananda sheshananda

Two DataStreamer pods for load balancing on Kubernetes

HI,

I am using DataStreamer to load data from KAFKA to IGNITE.

When we inject data with one DataStreamer pod we are able to see logs on
DataStreamer pod.

Similarly, when we try with with two DataStreamer  pods  logs are coming
only on 1st pod. we are not getting any logs for the 2nd pod.

Both DataStreamer pods are in same consumerGroup.

Please let me know the configurations to use multiple DataStreamer for load
balancing.

Thanks and Regards
Sheshananda

Denis Mekhanikov Denis Mekhanikov

Re: Two DataStreamer pods for load balancing on Kubernetes

Sheshananda,

> we are not getting any logs for the 2nd pod
Do you mean that the client node with the data streamer doesn't join the cluster? Or the node joins, but just doesn't receive any data from Kafka?

Denis