Transaction return value problem

hulitao198758 hulitao198758

Transaction return value problem

Ignite enables transactions to determine how to perform certain operations
after a successful transaction is executed, is transaction propagation
currently supported, and how to inherit from Spring's transactions?

Denis Mekhanikov Denis Mekhanikov

Re: Transaction return value problem

Here you can find how to use Spring transaction management together with Ignite: https://ignite.apache.org/releases/latest/javadoc/org/apache/ignite/transactions/spring/SpringTransactionManager.html

Transaction propagation is not a feature of a database itself, it's rather a Spring's feature.
It doesn't depend on the underlying database. So, you can use it with Ignite as well.

Denis

Ivan Pavlukhin Ivan Pavlukhin

Ivan Pavlukhin
Denis Mekhanikov Denis Mekhanikov

Re: Transaction return value problem

Guys,

I tried playing around with transaction propagation policies with Ignite,
and found, that at least NEVER policy doesn't work properly and doesn't throw any exceptions,
if there is a transaction running.

Could you assist and check the rest of them?
I don't have much experience in Spring Transactions, so I don't know what to expect from them.
I think, SpringTransactionManager should be fixed to support all propagation policies properly.

Denis