Total cache entries count

shivakumar shivakumar

Total cache entries count

Hi

I have 2.7.0 ignite running is K8s environment, I ingested large number of
records to the table by enabling native persistence and I'am monitoring
total cache entries in that table using visor by running *visor> cache
-c=Cache_name* as well as sqlline by running *select count(*) from
table_name;*
both are giving aroung 15 crore entries and i configured 12GB for default
data region/off-heap and it is full by this time.

My question is, is that count 15 crore is the cache entries available only
in *RAM/Off-heap* or cache entries available both in *RAM/Off-heap + disk
(persistence)* ?

regards,
shiva