Too many open files

yangjiajun yangjiajun

Too many open files

Hello.

Does ignite release open file descriptors after cache destroy?My ignite
sometimes crashes because of too many open files.But I always destroy my
cache after I use it. I don't think my application need much open file
descriptors.I also follow
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/jvm-and-system-tuning#section-file-descriptors
to increase file descriptor limit,but my ignite still get in trouble.

yangjiajun yangjiajun

Re: Too many open files

Hello.Thanks for u reply.

Please see the result of the command in the following file.
6.rar <http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t2059/6.rar>

ilya.kasnacheev wrote

> Hello!
>
> Can you locate your Ignite process ID via jps, and then do an ls -al
> /proc/$ID/fd, share it with us?
>
> Regards,
> --
> Ilya Kasnacheev
>

> пн, 27 мая 2019 г. в 06:52, yangjiajun <

> 1371549332@

>>:
>
>> Hello.
>>
>> Does ignite release open file descriptors after cache destroy?My ignite
>> sometimes crashes because of too many open files.But I always destroy my
>> cache after I use it. I don't think my application need much open file
>> descriptors.I also follow
>>
>> https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/jvm-and-system-tuning#section-file-descriptors
>> to increase file descriptor limit,but my ignite still get in trouble.

Re: Too many open files

Hello!

Yes, it does seem that files from old caches are not closed.

Can you please specify which Ignite version you are using? What are steps to reproduce this behavior?