Toad Connection to Ignite

ApacheUser ApacheUser

Toad Connection to Ignite

Hello Ignite Team,

Is it possible to connect to Ignite from TOAD tool? for SQL Querying?.

Thanks

Alex Plehanov Alex Plehanov

Re: Toad Connection to Ignite

As far as I know TOAD support only limited set of DBMS.
For SQL querying you can use any other tool which support JDBC, like DBeaver (GUI) or sqlline (CLI, included into Ignite distributive).

Hello Ignite Team,

Is it possible to connect to Ignite from TOAD tool? for SQL Querying?.

Thanks

ApacheUser ApacheUser

Re: Toad Connection to Ignite

Thanks Alex,

We have large pool of developers who uses TOAD, just thought of making TOAD
connect to Ignite to have similar experience. We are using DBeaver right
now.

Thanks

dsetrakyan dsetrakyan

Jörn Franke Jörn Franke