Thick client is not recieving event when Cache is put on main node

alokyadav12 alokyadav12

Thick client is not recieving event when Cache is put on main node

Hi,
 we are using Ignite.Net and testing eventing, We had a main node running
and our application connects to node using thin client. we run another node
as thick client and implement eventing on cache put as per documentation and
Ignite.Net examples.
But thick client is not able to get the events when there is new cache entry
is created, but when i add the eventing on main node its able to catch
events.
I had added event types in Cache config as per the document, but still thick
client is not getting event.
Added following in both thick client and node
 <includedEventTypes>
      <int>CacheObjectPut</int>
    </includedEventTypes>

Please suggest if i am missing anything

Re: Thick client is not recieving event when Cache is put on main node

Hello!

If you use local listener, event will only be fired when objects from local partitions are affected (and client does not have any data partitions).

You can use remote listener, I guess it will still be called on data node and not on client.

Please consider continuous query if you want to get stream of updated entries.